Go Back   Free Software Forum > Emerald Membership of Free Software Forum > Support/Sales Forum

efick007 is offline efick007

Old 08-21-2011, 07:01 PM

Angry Problems with AMLM Pro and support forum

Good day to you again

I am still struggling.

Your support forum does not work correctly.

It does not allow me to post.

At the moment I am working on two diifrent computers and for the first time in a month it was possible to post to this forum on the one computer, while with the otherone it is still not possible.

My registration is correct. I did register under pro, but there is definitely something wrong with your site.

..........Back to my problems and the reason I need to talk to you..

I cannot pop external email addresses.

It is also impossible to pop gmail accounts, because first of all your software does not allow for secure authentication when popping, which is necessary to pop gmail accounts.

Furthermore I still do not know how to send HTML messages with your software.
When I take a HTML message and just paste it over onto the software into the HTML message block, it is converted back to text.

Please explain how I am suppose to do this.

Then I also have a possible problem with the functionality of the software, let me explain...

Yesterday I changed my send options, so that there is a delay of 1 second between messages. There was just after 0:00am approximately 20000 messages that needed to be sent. Because of this delay the sending process was only completed approximately 5 hours later. What I however noticed was that during that period there were no subscriptions added, by looking at the statistics pages. The broadcast log and activity log showed no new subscribers until the sending process was completed approximately 5 hours later. Also the total prospects stayed exactly the same during the sending period.
My question now is, did subscribing still took place during that time, or was it completely halted until the sending process was completed. During that 5 hours the mailboxes that were supposed to be popped received thousands of emails.

Just by the way all my subscriptions is done via email, I do not use any website forms.

Then I also need to know if it is possible to change the start time of just after midnight for all messages after day 0. I have noticed that the software starts sending all sequential messages daily just after 1:00am, off course with exception of message 0 which is sent immediately on subscription.

So to summarize my questions again,
1. What am I suppose to do with your support forum that does not work
2. How can I pop external email boxes and specifically gmail
3. How am I suppose to send HTML messages
4. What happens with subscribing during sending period
5. Is it possible to change the sending time of sequential messages after the initial message.

Your help and prompt response will be appreciated.

Thanks

E Fick

I hope this post is received

efick007 is offline efick007

Old 08-21-2011, 07:35 PM

Default No problem postng

I have no problem posting using your username efick007 here:

http://www.doctorquek.com/forums/sho...=1735#post1735