Go Back   Free Software Forum > Emerald Membership of Free Software Forum > Support/Sales Forum

jeremyhenrichs is offline jeremyhenrichs

Old 06-24-2010, 09:05 AM

Unhappy mailing sequences

hello dr. queck and community

i have a problem: i want to send sequences of mails (7, 14, 21, ... days after registration), but just to future subscribers, and not to those, which are already subscribed...how can i configure that?

because my problem is: i send newsletters to my subscribers...and these newsletters i then want to send to my future subscribers per autoresponder, but then there's the problem, that my current subscribers receive these emails, too...

thanks for help

Send a message via ICQ to drquek Send a message via MSN to drquek Send a message via Yahoo to drquek Send a message via Skype™ to drquek
drquek is offline drquek
Administrator

Old 06-25-2010, 08:07 PM

Thanks for your post above.

I am happy to answer your questions if you post it in the forum so others can share in the future. The url's are as follows:

AMLM Pro Forum-
http://doctorquek.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20

AMLM Lite Forum-
http://www.doctorquek.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19

Thanks and see you there!

Old 06-30-2010, 04:35 AM

hello dr. quek,

i am sorry, but i have no permissions to get access to thoses threads. there appear the following warnings:

"jeremyhenrichs, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

thats the reason why i posted the question in this forum.

best regards

Old 07-02-2010, 12:34 AM

sorry dr que, but this is very urgent...could you please help me?

Send a message via ICQ to drquek Send a message via MSN to drquek Send a message via Yahoo to drquek Send a message via Skype™ to drquek
drquek is offline drquek
Administrator

Old 07-02-2010, 01:52 AM

If you have problem posting you must sign up again as follows:

HOW TO SIGNUP?

Step 1. Go to our website and fill up the request form to sign up for our free newsletter:

http://free-software-download.us/blo...sor-fmlp-lite/

An email will be sent to you asking you to confirm your request. Confirm this email.

Step 2- You will receive a link to sign up for the Members Area where you can download the script. Click the link inside the email to visit the signup page.

Important Note: On the sign-up page, you must select "AMLM/FMLP Lite + Emerald Forum Membership (free)" and enter your name, email, login name and password. Ignore the "Payment System" and "Coupons" fields.

Press "Continue" and you will receive an email (for you to confirm your membership details).

Step 3- Confirm that email and you will be directed to the Members Area immediately.

Step 4- Go into the Members Area to download your free Autoresponder.